OR A TRUE RELATION OF STRANGE PROCEEDINGS IN A SOMERSETSHIRE LOFT AND THE FIELDS ABOUNDING

Saturday 1 March 2014

MORE BLOGGING PROBLEMS- WHERE HAS MY BROWSE FOR PHOTOS BUTTON GONE?

I normally come on this blog if I need advice or just want a good moan. Now blogger seems to have removed the facility to upload pictures from my computer. They keep messing about with things and quite frankly I am getting really p****d off with it. I don't have a lot of time and the rare occasion I get my act together to actually post something I want to be able to do it without hassle. In a nutshell I am feeling as if the blogs are more trouble than they are worth. I'M ANGRY AND NOT VERY GOOD WITH TECHNICAL STUFF .

4 comments:

  1. Just done a test on posting a photo on one of my blogs and it worked !? - not much help to you though - They B******d me about a short while ago and I now have to post photos using Google - why I don't know ? - are they trying to improve things ??? - well its just plain annoying !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a fellow technophobe I sympathise. I had a similar problem recently, where I couldn't even get onto Blogger. Eventually my daughter solved it by setting me up with Google, and I can now carry on as normal.
    I still can't get on through my normal internet connection. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ironically, this is a rather good post! The 'I'M ANGRY AND NOT VERY GOOD WITH TECHNICAL STUFF ' sign off is just the ticket for the middle aged chap in the woolly pully; I think I'll get it done as a tattoo (only, I don't approve of tattooes....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still angry and will make you angry now by telling you I have tattoo (a depiction of the Finglesham man for your information). Blogger is still denying me access to my pictures, so I might eschew this modern hobby and return to wittling or reading tarot cards or similar.

      Delete